Have you ever thought that someday you’re suffering from this scary disease? Oh, Say NO please..!! It might be happen to us if we do not take it serioulsy. We can lower our chances of getting heart disease. One way is to choose foods carefully.
- Eat a diet low in saturated fat, especially animal fats and palm and coconut oils.
- Add foods to your diet that are high in monounsaturated fats, such as olive oil, canola oil, and seafood.
- Eat foods containing polyunsaturated fats found in plants and seafood. Safflower oil and corn oil are high in polyunsaturated fats.
- Choose a diet moderate in salt and sodium.
- Maintain or improve your weight.
- Eat plenty of grain products, fruits, and vegetables.
Below are 25 tips for a healthy heart. Let’s go through it one by one😉
Hmm, sounds like easy tips right?? Eat less fat, less sodium, fewer calories, more fiber, do regular exercise and love people surrounding you..ahakz..but I know, we always take it as easy! Selalu tak ikut pemakanan yang betul..suppose to eat less, we take it more and vice versa…So, from now and onwards..let’s do this guys! Eat for our healthy heart!! Today’s eat indicate our future :)
Makanlah untuk kesihatan!!