Trick Eye Museum
How to get there??
Hongik University Station (Line #2), Exit #9
From Exit #9, walk straight and turn left at VIPs restaurant. Walk until you arrive at Starbucks, then cross the street into the pedestrian road on the right (there are two). A purple sign that reads “Trick Eye Museum” will be on your right.
And now..let’s pictures do the talking…
- Trick Eye Museum in Hongdae 🙂 (fromhanokstohanboks.wordpress.com)
- Budget trip to Korea – Day 1 (elixadexelia.wordpress.com)
- Jeju Trip – Trick Art Museum (banheethespectator.wordpress.com)
- Hello Kitty Cafe, South Korea (chinkyeyedhoarder.wordpress.com)
- Fascinating Look Inside Korea’s Trick Eye Museums (techeblog.com)
- Winter Vacation: Return to Seoul and not “the Chungju” (garyhayessouthkorea.com)