Well..this is my first post in June 2013. *clap clap clap*
Long time no blog huh..Does anyone miss me here?😛 Okay, let’s talk about things to do in Bandung. I was in Indonesia last month for holidays and now would like to share some pictures. If you have a plan to visit Bandung, here are the must-go-places that you should put into your list😉
Tips: There are some people with tag will approaching you and willing to help to take pictures, give explanation and bla bla bla. Avoid them if possible. They are not helping you for free! At the end, they will ask you to buy some stuff from them and I tell you what, it’s expensive!
2) Warung Nasi Saung Pengkolan 2. You will see this restaurant on the way back from Tangkuban Parahu. Nice sunda food & the price is so cheap. Must try! And you will enjoying the view of tea garden at the back of restaurant.
3) Ciater hotspring. A good place to relax after a long journey. If you love sports and outdoor activities, maybe can try flying fox, ATV go kart, camping site, elephant riding and etc. For person like me, I just enjoying the hotspring!
Tips: An ice cream seller will approaching you once you arrived here. He will explain and show you all the places in Ciater hot spring. He did for free just at the end of tour, he will ask you whether want to buy the ice cream. No harm if you help him. Having an ice cream would be lovely too! *Kesian pakcik tu tau😦 *
And do not forget, try the horse riding. Only Rp 20000 for one round.
4) Pasar Baru Trade Center. A shopping heaven, wide range of products ranging from textile, garments, shoes to souvenirs, food and locally produced decor items. Beware of the pick pocket. Too many people here!
5) Cihampelas Walk a.k.a CiWalk. I like this place! Many factory outlet along the road and you can see superheroes everywhere here. I mean this (Please refer below picture). Hiks
6) Heritage Factory Outlet (Jl.Banda), Factory Outlet (Dago), Grande Factory Outlet (Jalan Cipaganti) & Rumah Mode. Bandung is really a shopping heaven. I just can’t stop myself from shopping & shopping. Haha. Bring more money if you come here please!
Ouch, my eyes getting tired. Time to sleep peep. I’ll see yo soon here!